Frigidaire : FMP330RGS 18 Portable Dishwasher with 4 Wash - White


Product Review

I have had the portable Frigidaire for about 6 months. It does a fantastic job cleaning the dishes. I never ever have any food particles on any dishes. I'm amazed at how a lot of dishes it holds. I have a couple of truly large pots that won't fit, but everything else will. The cup rack on best is extremely handy. I can put measuring cups along with other little items below the rack and they don't go flying about the dishwasher. It truly is really straightforward to move into place and doesn't need a good deal of space to store. It really is really quiet. The only time I can hear it is when it empties. It has a regular cyle and pots and pans cycle each do a good job. It will also heat the water for you if your water isn't fairly hot enough for cleaning dishes. I regarded as the Danby and Haier but the negative reviews scared me so I payed a bit a lot more for the Frigidaire and I'm glad I did. I would very recommend this dishwasher. (More Detail...)