Frigidaire FMP330RGB 18 Portable Dishwasher - Black


Product Review

After moving into my new place, I decided it was time to get rid of the Danby countertop dishwasher and get a standing, 18" portable. I'd usually observed the countertop model as a stopgap, due to the fact most apartments I could afford did not have lots of countertop, but the Danby did nicely for me throughout the time I used it. I'd had an 18" Sears Kenmore portable about 20 years ago, and was planning on purchasing one more Kenmore simply because I'd been fairly pleased with that one. Then I received a $500 bonus from function, within the form of an Amazon gift certificate, so I decided to give up on Sears and see what I could get through Amazon. I identified this Frigidaire, which seemed to have reasonably excellent critiques at other sites, and ordered it. (Review More...)